BANG is proud to be the ONLY Drum School to offer Group Lessons for beginners.
Group Lessons at BANG feature all the things that we’ve become known for:
- great instruction from patient, friendly, highly qualified drum instructors who are low on the ego quotient.
- a fun, non-judgemental, encouraging and low pressure environment.
- a detailed curriculum that will cover all the basics you need to know in order to begin your drumming journey.
- instruction from great teachers who are also great drummers….and who can prove it!
Strictly Limited Class Size means plenty of individual attention.
With classes limited to 5 students, you will be sure to get the individual attention you need. Have you always wanted to play drums but just haven’t gotten around to it yet? Now’s your chance!
- 8 Full Hours of 1st Class Drum Instruction
- 4 weeks of class
- 2 Hours each class
$250 per student
See the sidebar at the right for class dates and to purchase….just click the BUY button to complete your purchase and secure your spot in class. But do it NOW; most classes this year have sold out.
What will you learn? We cram the Group Class with so much information and drum learning that you’ll be able to practice for weeks and weeks on your own after the class is over.
You will know exactly what to work on when class is over. Here are just some of the key things that we’ll cover…
- Reading rhythmic notation:
- Quarter Notes and Quarter Note Rests
- Eighth Notes and Eighth Note Rests
- Eighth Note Triplets
- Sixteenth Notes
- Fundamentals of Proper Hand Technique
- Fundamentals of Proper Foot Technique
- Basic Rock Beats
- Basic Rock Fills
- Multi-Limbed Independence for Rock Drumming
- Overview of Different types of Rock Beats
- Tons of exercises so you’ll have a method to practice what you’ve learned
We have the best Make Up policy around. If you can’t make a class, don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get a make up. If there is room in another class, (ie the group is not sold out) you can sit in on another class for the same week of the class you have to miss, OR an instructor will give you a one hour private lesson make up to set you right. In other words, if you sign up for our class, you will get your money’s worth, no problem.