Group Lessons at BANG feature all the things that we’ve become known for:
- great instruction from patient, friendly, highly qualified drum instructors who are low on the ego quotient.
- a fun, non-judgemental, encouraging and low pressure environment.
- a detailed curriculum that will cover all the basics you need to know in order to begin your drumming journey.
Strictly Limited Class Size means plenty of individual attention.
With classes limited to 5 students, you will be sure to get the individual attention you need.
- 8 Full Hours of 1st Class Drum Instruction
- 4 weeks of class, 2 Hours each week
- $289 per student
- At just $36 per hour of class, this is our lowest priced option
What Students Say:
- If you’re on the fence about whether to take this class or not, this is me pushing you the “hell yeah!” side. The grass is definitely greener here. –Caroline C. (Five Stars on GOOGLE)
- I just finished the Absolute Beginners Group Class and I really can’t recommend it enough–a great experience. –James Q. (Five Stars on YELP)
- There are many more reviews on Google, YELP and Facebook–more than 50! So feel free to check them out if you’re still not convinced.
What will you learn?
We cram this class with so much info–you’ll be able to practice on your own for weeks on end after class is over
Wednesday 7pm Section
10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25
from 7 to 9pm.
Just 4 Spots Left!
Adults 18+ Only
Saturday 1pm Section
10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
from 1 to 3pm.
Only 3 Spots Left!
Adults 18+ Only
Please read these important terms of sale before making your purchase. Pardon this serious talk, but we want you to understand the terms of sale before you sign up for The Absolute Beginners Group Class. Here goes: Please note that reservations for classes are final and non-transferable. There are no refunds for Group Classes. There are no make-ups for missed classes. Class fee includes a full workbook of drumming exercises that is yours to keep; lost workbooks can be replaced for a $25 fee. Thank you for understanding and complying with these policies. OK, serious talking is now over. Commence with the drumming!