If You've Never Played Drums, But Want To, Watch This Video.
We Made This Class Specifically for YOU.
- This is the exact same class we used to teach 800 beginners in our NYC drum studios.
- You don’t need a drum set to take the class; all you need is a practice pad and sticks (watch the video “But What If I Don’t Have Drums” if you find this hard to believe).
- The class gives you 8 full hours of world-class instruction: 4 Weeks of Class, 2 Hours per Week.
- Your teacher is Mark Feldman, who Neil Peart selected as a winner of Modern Drummer Magazine’s very 1st drum solo contest (watch the video “Why Should I Trust You To Teach Me” for more on Mark).
- The Absolute Beginners Group Class is taught using Zoom so you can be anywhere in the world and learn to play the drums; you don’t have to leave your house!
- Learning drums via Zoom works! You’ll see and hear your instructor with multiple camera angles and hi-fidelity audio.
- The 50 page book on PDF contains all of the material you’ll learn in class and it’s yours to keep once class is over.
- The price is $199 per student; that’s just $25/hr.
- You’ve found the right place: we’re the only online drum lesson provider who specializes in beginners.
Ready to Learn the Drums? Sign Up Below.
Price per Student:
$319 Now $199
Aug class prices revert to $319 on 7/31, so you’ll save $120 by acting now!
August Monday Evenings
Reserve your spot in The August 2021 Monday Evening section of the Absolute Beginners Group Class via Zoom.
DATES: 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/13
TIMES: 7 to 9pm EST
Only 3 Spots Left!
August Tuesday Evenings
Reserve your spot in the August 2021 Tuesday Evening section of the Absolute Beginners Group Class via Zoom.
DATES: 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/14
TIMES: 7 to 9pm EST
Only 8 Spots Left!
September Sunday Afternoons
Reserve your spot in the September 2021 Sunday Afternoon section of the Absolute Beginners Group Class via Zoom.
DATES: 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3
TIMES: Noon to 2pm EST
Plenty of room!
Our Students LOVE Us!
Trying something new at a not-so-young age can be very inti...Read More
Trying something new at a not-so-young age can be very intimidating, especially if you have NO skills whatsoever. The beginner group 2-hr lessons were a great way to convince me to practice and keep moving forward. Only good things from BANG!Read Less
The beginners class was an amazing experience and I would h...Read More
The beginners class was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in learning to play the drums. Over the course of 4 weeks you learn all the basic techniques you need to get a really solid foundation to go on and pursue your personal drumming practice. Mark F. is an incredible teacher and makes each class fun and relaxed while teaching you everything you need/want to know about drumming for beginners. I was surprised at how quickly everyone picked things up — he had us all playing basic rock beats our first class! Definitely a MUST if you are considering learning how to play the drums. Cannot recommend it enough.Read Less
I really look forward to my weekly drum lessons at Bang the...Read More
I really look forward to my weekly drum lessons at Bang the Drum School. I started out at Bang by taking the beginner’s group class and I enjoyed the experience so much that I decided to continue with private lessons. I’m really glad that I did. Mark is a great teacher and a great guy; he has a real knack for fostering an environment for learning that is fun and relaxed while still being productive. I would highly recommend Bang the Drum School to anyone interested in learning to play the drums or progress to the next level.Read Less
Best drum class I’ve ever been to. I’ve been to a rip-off c...Read More
Best drum class I’ve ever been to. I’ve been to a rip-off class before where they only let you play along with songs to feel cool but actually learning nothing. My instructor is extremely professional and patient. I played in a band before but I was still surprised by how many fundamentals I didn’t know. He really taught me the skills I needed to go a long way with my drumming. I highly recommend this class!Read Less
The 3 Most Frequently Asked Questions...answered with Video
But What If I Don't Have Drums?
Why Should I Trust You To Teach Me?
What if I'm Too Old or Don't Have Talent?
What Practice Pad and Sticks Should I Get?
“RealFeel” Practice Pad (by Evans): It’s big (12″ diameter), has a great feeling rebound, and it’s pretty quiet. It’s my go-to practice pad. It is actually the pad that I play in the videos on this page. You can buy it with this Amazon link.
Vic Firth “Freestyle” 5b: Vic Firth is my favorite brand of sticks and this is the model I currently use. These sticks are a bit longer than sticks have been made traditionally. I’m a Vic Firth endorser but I don’t work with companies unless I love their products.
©℗ 2021 BANG! The Drum School LLC; All Rights Reserved.